POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Disappointing : Disappointing Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Disappointing
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 2 Apr 2010 16:10:21
Message: <4bb64f2d$1@news.povray.org>
As some of you may already know, I saw Tangerine Dream live at the Royal
Albert Hall yesterday.

It wasn't nearly as good as I had hoped. I couldn't really hear much in
the way of music, just booming drumbeats and baselines. Almost
everything else was lost in a mash of echos and tinitus. Very disappointing.

I'm not sure if I was just sitting in the wrong place or whether the
performance was actually that bad. The crowd went wild for it, but then
I'm sure crowds went wild for Star Wars I...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/